Ok So I figured it / remembered. My Blog is set to import as Notes into Facebook. Go to the Notes section of your facebook profile and there should be an import link. From there you put in the URL of your blog, and new posts will be fed into your Facebook Notes automatically, although slightly delayed.
4 comments:
Yes this can be done. My blogger posts automatically show up in facebook. But I cant remember exactly how I did it.
Ok So I figured it / remembered. My Blog is set to import as Notes into Facebook. Go to the Notes section of your facebook profile and there should be an import link. From there you put in the URL of your blog, and new posts will be fed into your Facebook Notes automatically, although slightly delayed.
I do the same.
Finally got around to doing it. Thanks for the help, Jen.
Post a Comment